By logging in to the MUP website, you will be able to access avant-garde educational products in preparation for an official certification.
Note. If you are using a PLS (Partner Labeled Site), see the article How to create an account in your PLS for detailed information.
If you have an account, please follow these steps to log in to your learning locker using the MeasureUp website:
- Access www.measureup.com.
- Hover the mouse over Sign in.
- Click on SIGN IN.
- If you have an account, sign in with your Email and your Password.
Note. If you select the Remember me checkbox, your passwords will be stored in your browser.
- Click on SIGN IN. You can see and edit your account information.
Note. If you don’t have an account, you can create it, by clicking on CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Read How to create an MeasureUp account for more information.
- Hover the mouse over Account, and click on My Learning Locker.
You can see your products or register your new keys.