If you want to prepare a Microsoft Office Specialist certification with MeasureUp you have several options:
- Use a MOS Practice Test. This product is recommended for an average user. Through this product, you will have access to more than 140 tasks that you will have to perform in the application (Word, Excel or PowerPoint).
- Use a MOS elearning. This product is recommended for a begginer user. This product is made up of a theoretical content (theoretical explanations and videos) and a practice test (where the user can practice with the app (more than 140 tasks).
Note. It’s necessary the user has system operative Windows and the Microsoft Office instaled on his/her device.
- Use a MOS Cloud Practice Test. This product is recommended for an average user. This product is the same as the previous one, but it does not require the user to have anything installed on their computer. You only need an internet connection.
How use a MOS Cloud Practice Test
The working of this cloud practice test is very similar to the practice test. However, it has some important differences:
Note. Please, review the article: How to use a MOS Practice Test for more information.
- You only need an internet connection.
- You don’t need download the Desktop Learning Locker.
- Note that to launch the test, you need to wait, approximately, a minute for it to load.