A Virtual lab is a lab that recreate the tech environment. IT Pro challenges are short, scenario-based, hands-on labs.
The Virtual labs have 3 levels:
- Guided Challenges (30 minutes)
- Expert Challenges (60 minutes)
- Advanced Challenges (45 minutes)
A Series is a virtual lab containing the challenges. For instance, the AZ-103 virtual lab is a series of 57 challenges.
Note: Once the user starts the lab, each individual challenge must be completed in one session. No pause or back is possible. You can launch every challenge two times.
Students and training providers, who need to validate skills, simply, and effectively.
- Series (a collection of challenges). Use: 90 days of access.
- All-Access Pass: 365-day to hundreds of challenge labs. Each challenge can be used two times.
Differences between a Practice lab and a Virtual lab:
|Practice lab||Virtual lab|
|Guided lab. The user has a guided explanation of what to do step by step. They cover all of our vendors.||The user purchases a series containing different-level challenges including guided, expert and advanced. LOD covers mostly Microsoft.|
What would you like to do next?
- Do you want to purchase a product? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to register a key? Click here for more info.