The Desktop Learning Locker is an app allows to the user manage the MeasureUp products.
Note. Its installation is mandatory if you want to use an e-learning product.
To install the Desktop Learning Locker you have two options:
- Access to https://www.measureup.com/download.
- Register a elearning product, and click on the Download button.
- Access to My Learning Locker.
- Register the elearning key, click on the elearning icon, and click on Download.
- You will be redirected to the URL indicated above.
- Click on: Windows 32-bit or Windows 64-bit.
- Open the Downloads folder in your computer (or any other folder you specified in the process).
- Double-click on desktopLocker_amd32 or desktopLocker_amd64.
- Click on Install. Once the installation process is completed, click on Close.
|You must install the version ready for your operating system|
|If you do not know which Windows version is installed in your computer, follow these steps:
The Desktop Learning Locker shortcut icon will automatically appear on your desktop.
- Double-click the shortcut to launch the application.
- Enter your Username and Password, and click on Login.
- Once logged in, you will access your Learning Locker.
Note. Its working is very similar to My Learning Locker on the web.
- Click on the Product box and, later, click on Begin Test.
You can only use the Desktop Learning Locker in three devices. If you need to disable a device, please, follow these steps:
- Access your Desktop Learning Locker.
- On the top menu, click on Connection.
- Click on the CONNECTED DEVICES tab.
- Click on Disconnect.
Note. You can only disconnect a device from the device itself.