By logging in to the MeasureUp website, you will be able to do a lot of actions: edit your contact information, edit your default billing address, see your orders, edit your newsletter subscription… and, of course, place an order.
If you are using a PLS (Partner Labeled Site), see the article How to create an account in your PLS for detailed information.
If you want to manage your MeasureUp account:
- Go to www.measureup.com.
- Click on Sign in
- Click on SIGN IN.
- Enter your Email and your Password
- Click on SIGN IN. You can make several actions.
You will be taken to My Account page, here you can:
- Edit your contact information. In the Account Information box, click on Edit.
- Edit your default billing address. In the Address Book box, click on Manage Addresses.
- See your orders. On the left panel, click on My Orders.
- See your wish list. On the left panel, click on My Wish List.
- Edit your newsletter subscriptions. On the left panel, click on My Subscriptions. Later, check or uncheck the General Subscription, and click on SAVE.
- See your saved cards. On the left panel, click on My Payment Methods.
Note. You must first add a full billing address before you can add saved cards.
What would you like to do next?
- Do you want to create a MeasureUp account? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to login to MeasureUp? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to reset your password? Click here for more info.