By logging in to the MeasureUp website, you will be able to make a lot of actions: edit your contact information, edit your default billing address, see your orders, edit your newsletter subscription… and, of course, place an order.
Note. If you are using a PLS (Partner Labeled Site), see the article How to create an account in your PLS for detailed information.
If you want to manage your MeasureUp account, please follow these steps:
- Access www.measureup.com.
- Hover the mouse over Sign in.
- Click on SIGN IN.
- Enter your Email and your Password.
- Click on SIGN IN. You can make several actions:
- Edit your contact information. In the Account Information box, click on Edit.
- Edit your default billing address. In the Address Book box, click on Edit Address.
- See your orders. On the left panel, click on My Orders.
- Edit your newsletter subscriptions. On the left panel, click on Newsletter Subscriptions. Later, check or uncheck the General Subscription, and click on SAVE.
- See your saved cards. On the left panel, click on My Saved Cards.
- See your subscriptions. On the left panel, click on My Subscriptions.
Note. You must first add a full billing address before you can add saved cards.