If you are a very active MeasureUp user, you may have many products in your Learning Locker. This can make it difficult for you to find the product you are looking for.
To help you in this task, My Learning Locker allows to search for a product in two different ways:
Note. To make easier your search, you can click on HIDE ALL EXPIRED TESTS. This will hide all expired products.
By using the Search field:
- Type the product name (or part of the name) you are looking for. Note. You may use both letters and numbers.
- Press the Enter key, or click on SEARCH. Tip. the products that do not contain the search text will not be displayed.
By using Filters:
- Click on the Filters button.
- Filter by one search criteria:
- TYPE. Includes Practice Test Online, Practice Test Download (offline mode), Assessment, Certkit, eBook, Practice Lab, Flex key, Custom Assessment, and MOS Course. Note. You may select as many checkboxes as you need because the search includes each product type you choose.
- STATUS. Includes Active, New, Expiring Soon, Expired, Limit Approaching, and Limit Met. Note. You can only select one checkbox because the search will only filter by one status type.
- CATEGORY. Include Microsoft, CompTIA, SCP, Oracle, HRCI, Cisco, VMware, PMI, HP ATA. Note. You may select as many checkboxes as you want because the search includes each product type you choose.
Note. Check Show hidden, to display hidden products.
- Click on Apply.
Note. If you have a filter applied, this Filters option changes to blue color.