A Certkit is a dynamic, unique, 1-click certification preparation product incliding:
- e-learning (365 days from fisrt activation).
- Online mentor (when available 365 days from first activation).
- Practice test (60 days from first activation).
- Tips, Tricks & Links (when available 365 days from first activation).
To launch a Certkit, please follow these steps:
- On the MeasureUp website, access to My Learning Locker.
- Register the Certikit key, and click on the product icon.
- Click on Begin Test.
- Link to our partner, where you will log in with the following:
- User Name: The email address on the MeasureUp account you used to purchase the product. Should you stop using that email address you will still need to use it to log in to your Cert Toolkit.
- Password: Your MeasureUp password.
Note. From within our Certkit partner’s interface, you will have the opportunity to change your email address and password. If you should choose to make any changes, MeasureUp will not be notified. Please contact our Customer Support Team for assistance in obtaining that information from our Cert Toolkit partner.
- Access Exam COACH so your Mentor will be available when you need them throughout the process.
- Then use the Microsoft Official E-Learning to study and learn the material covered on the exam.
- Use your MeasureUp Practice Test in Practice Mode to test your knowledge of the exam objectives. Your Score Report will pinpoint areas that need additional study.
- Use your MeasureUp Practice Test in Certification Mode to experience the timed exam day conditions.
How long can I access the different components within the Cert Toolkit?
- E-LEARNING: The student has access to the e-learning for 365 days – counting from the first time of activation.
- EXAM QUIZ: There is access for 90 days from first activation.
- ONLINE MENTOR: There is access to the mentor for 90 days, from first activation.
- PRACTICE TEST: The student has access to the practice test for 60 days, from first activation.
Need additional help? For technical support, email email@example.com. For other questions, contact our Customer Support Team.