If you want to prepare a Microsoft Office Specialist certification with MeasureUp you have several options:
- Use a MOS Practice Test. This product is recommended for an average user. Through this product, you will have access to more than 140 tasks that you will have to perform in the application (Word, Excel or PowerPoint).
- Use a MOS Cloud Practice Test. This product is recommended for an average user. This product is the same as the previous one, but it does not require the user to have anything installed on their computer. You only need an internet connection.
- Use a MOS elearning. This product is recommended for a begginer user. This product is made up of a theoretical content (theoretical explanations and videos) and a practice test (where the user can practice with the app (more than 140 tasks).
How use a MOS Practice Test
- Access to My Learning Locker.
- Register the Product key, anc click on the product icon.
- Click on the Download button, to install the Desktop Learning Locker.
- Note. Review the article: How to install the Desktop Learning Locker for more information.
- Double-click on the Desktop Learning Locker icon.
- Enter your Username and Password, and click on Login.
- Click on the Product box and, later, click on Begin Test.
Note. The first time you try to access the course, you need to download its content.
- The MOS Practice Test is launched.
Note. In a MOS Practice Test there are two specific test-taking modes to prepare students for their certification: Certification Mode and Practice Mode. It is advisable to use the Practice Mode first and, when you have acquired sufficient knowledge, use the Certification Mode.
Regardless of the launch mode, a practical MOS test is divided into two parts:
- Top part shows the MOS app. (Word Excel or PowerPoint).
- Bottom part shows the desktop app.
- The desktop app is divided into different projects (tabs). Each project presents a different document, workbook or presentation.
- Each project has between one and five tasks.
- Click on a tab or task to switch projects or tasks.
- By clicking on a task you can read its statement. Read it, carefully, and perform the task on the MOS app shown at the top part.
- If you are on the Practice mode:
- When you perform the task, click on Check task to correct it (or perform all tasks in a project and click on Check Project).
- If you don’t know how a task is performed, you can click on the green button to watch a video which explain how to perform it.
- If you are on the Certification mode you don’t see these buttons.
- When you have performed all the tasks (in Certification mode or Practice mode), click on the Finish Test. The Test Score Report is shown.