Once the MeasureUp app has been included in a Microsoft Teams channel, you can activate a Practice Test or Assessment from the MeasureUp catalog, share it with your colleagues, and they can launch and take their Practice tests or Assessments through this application.
- Click on the channel tab where you installed MeasureUp app.
- Click on LOG IN WITH MICROSOFT.
- Select your email account and type your password.
- Click on the Sign in button.
Are you a Teacher or an Administrator on your MeasureUp organization?
If you have a Teacher or an Administrator role on your MeasureUp organization, you can carry out some actions:
- How to configure a license.
- How to use the catalog.
- How to share a Practice Test or an Assessment.
- How to manage the reports.
Video. Introducing the MeasureUp App for Microsoft Teams
Are you a Student on your MeasureUp organization?
If you have a Student role, you can only see the enabled products for the Teacher or Administrator role and see your own reports:
If you have any problem using MeasureUp in Microsoft Teams, please review the Troubleshooting about the integration in Microsoft Teams post or contact with out Support team.
What would you like to do next?
- Do you want to set up the integration between MeasureUp and Microsoft Teams? Click here for more info.