When you are signed up to MeasureUp’s affiliation program you will have the right to obtain the following completely free marketing resources:
- Links. You can create these in the Referral URL section and place them on your website, blog, post, or share them on social media.
- Banners. As well as the link for the banner, we also provide you with the code so that you can embed it on your website or blog.
To obtain these marketing materials, you must have submitted your request to be part of MeasureUp’s affiliate program and have been approved. From this moment on, to obtain the materials you just need to follow these steps:
- Sign in to MeasureUp with your username and password.
- On the left-hand menu, click on My Affiliate.
- Depending on what you want to use:
- To create links:
- On the left-hand menu, click on Referral URL
- In the Create Referral Url field, write or copy the webpage to which you want your followers to be taken to (If you want your followers to buy any of MeasureUp’s products, the address to write in this field would be: www.measureup.com).
- Click on the button Create Referral Link.
- Copy the Refer URL link and use it wherever you want.
- If anyone uses that link and buys a product on MeasureUp’s website, this will accumulate some commission for you.
- To create banners:
- On the left-hand menu, click on Banners.
- Choose the banner or banners to use on your webpage, blog, or social media.
- Click on the Get banner link button.
- On the Link and Script Refer Banner window, perform an action:
- Copy the link to use it into your website or forum.
- Copy and past this source code into your website or forum.
Anyone who clicks on the banner will be redirected to MeasureUp’s website and, if they purchase a product, this will accumulate some commission for you.