The user interface of your Learning Locker will make your study experience better and your account easier to manage. In your Learning Locker, you can:
- view all your products.
- register a new key.
- upgrade or extend products.
This look and feel make it easier to access practice tests, review history and scores, and monitor your overall progress. You can create your own customized assessments to quiz yourself on specific areas and topics for your certification preparation.
To access to your learning locker, please, follow these steps:
- Go to www.measureup.com.
- Click Sign in, and then click on SIGN IN.
- Type your username and password, and click on SIGN IN
- You will be taken to My Account page. Press the LEARNING LOCKER button on the top left of the page.
At the top of the page, there are five options:
- Tests. Shows all your products.
- Store. Click on this link to access to MeasureUp webpage and purchase a new product.
- Notifications Icon. Shows the unread messages.
- Change App Icon. In case you prefer to go to My Account.
- Logout. In case you want to log out in your MeasureUp account.
By clicking on Tests, you will see a toolbar with the following options:
- PRACTICE TESTS: Show all your products. You may search your products by using the Search toolbar or the Filters button on the right.
- UPLOAD RESULTS: Upload the results of your download (offline) test to your Learning. This feature allows you to enjoy the full functionality of the History section of your online Learning Locker.
- HISTORY: Manage your Score Reports.
- OVERVIEW: Displays information about your study history in the form of graphics.
- REGISTER KEY: It allows you to register a key.
- CREATE A CUSTOM ASSESSMENT: Create your own customized tests.
At the bottom of the page you will see the following options:
- Clear Cache: click here if you need to clear cache.
- Demos: click here to try any of our practice tests demos.
- Support: click here to contact our support team.
- Take a tour: click here to know more about how the app works.
- Feedback: click here if you need to send any feedback.
- Language: click here to change the language of the application. Please, note that changing the interface language will change the language of the instructions and select buttons within the test experience. It will not change the language of the test content. If a test is available in another language, your provider would have to assign that resource to you.
What would you like to do next?
- Do you want to purchase a product? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to see the notifications? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to try a free Practice Test demo? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to try a free Practice Lab demo? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to search for a product? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to register a key? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to launch a Practice Test? Click here for more info.