If you want to prepare a Microsoft Office Specialist certification with MeasureUp you have several options:
- Use a MOS Practice Test. This product is recommended for an average user. Through this product, you will have access to more than 140 tasks that you will have to perform in the application (Word, Excel or PowerPoint).
- Use a MOS Cloud Practice Test. This product is recommended for an average user. This product is the same as the previous one, but it does not require the user to have anything installed on their computer. You only need an internet connection.
- Use a MOS e-learning. This product is recommended for a begginer user. This product is made up of a theoretical content (theoretical explanations and videos) and a practice test (where the user can practice with the app (more than 140 tasks).
MOS e-learning course
How launch the MOS e-learning course
Please, review the article: MOS e-learning course: How to launch it, for more information.
How use the MOS e-learning course
|All courses have the same framework. This article uses 77-727 | EXCEL 2016 for illustration purposes.|
When the MOS e-learning course has been launched, your browser shows the course main page. The content is delivered in sections, as follows:
To view the content within each section, click on a title:
- GENERAL tab. On this section, you can download a User guide.
- MODULES tabs. On these sections, you can perform your course. Each module includes 3 steps:
- STEP 1. BENCHMARK. This part gives you the option of customizing your learning package based on your existing knowledge and experience.
- STEP 2. LEARN & PRACTICE & CREATE. This part includes three fields:
- Content. Theoretical explanation about how the app works.
- Knowledge based practice. Evaluation that tests the theoretical knowledge about the app.
- Live in the app practice. This practice is composed of different tasks that you perform in the app.
- STEP 3. VALIDATE. This part is same Live in the app practice, but these tasks do not have the Show answer option.
- ARE YOU READY FOR THE FINAL VALIDATION? tab. On this section you can take the Final – Live in the app assessment to show off your improvements and your readiness for the certification exam.
What would you like to do next?
- Do you want to purchase a product? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to register a key? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to launch a MOS e-learning course? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to study the content? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to do the knowledge based practice? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to do the Live in the app practice? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to see your grades? Click here for more info.