A practice test is an informal exam that simulates the actual test, and aims to prepare you better for what to expect on the real exam. A practice test contains around 150 questions covering the exam objective domains.
There are two ways of launching it:
- Practice Mode. Explanations and reference to each questions are provided to add extended information.
- Certification Mode. Self-evaluation mode.
Students with a medium level of knowledge that want to practice in a similar way of what they will find in the certification exam.
- 30 days and 60 days online.
- One-year online.
Video (How does it work?)
What would you like to do next?
- Do you want to purchase a product? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to register a key? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to try a free Practice Test demo? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to launch a Practice Test? Click here for more info.