When you purchase a product, you choose the product expiry date: 30 days, 60 days, 180 days or one year. (the one licence disponibility depends on the kind of product).
It may happen that you buy a certain license, but when its expiration date is coming, you need to extend it. If you want more time to use an online product that is “Expiring Soon” or “Expired” you can either Extend or Upgrade the product (This only applies to online practice tests purchased from MeasureUp).
- Extend the product: Add more time, extending the Valid Until date.
- Upgrade the product: Convert an online product into a download product. Download tests never expire, and may be used offline for the life of the product on your device.
Note. Please read the article How to see the product information for know how see when the product expiry.
To extend or upgrade a product, please follow these steps:
- Access www.measureup.com.
- Hover the mouse over Sign in, and click on SIGN IN.
- Type your username and password, and click on Sign in.
- On the top menu, hover the mouse over Account, and click on My Learning Locker.
- Look for the product you want to upgrade or extend.
- Click on the Upgrade/ Extend link. Note. You may do this when viewing your products as icons or as a list.
- The product page on the MeasureUp website will open in your browser, perform the following actions:
- Select the Mode Option box: 1, 5, or 10 days, or you can upgrade your product to a download.
- Enter the Quantity.
- Click on CHECKOUT.
- Select your payment method, enter your payment details and, then, click on PLACE ORDER.
- When your purchase has been finalized you will receive an Order Notification with your Product key.
- Register the product key in your Learning Locker.
Note. The extension will count from the moment the key is registered if the product has already expired, or from the expiry date if the product is about to expire.