When you purchase an online test, you choose the product expiry date: 30 days, 60 days or one year.
It may happen that you buy a certain practice test, but when its expiration date is coming, you need to extend it. If you want more time to use this online product that is “Expiring Soon” or “Expired” you can either Extend or Upgrade it (this only applies to online practice tests purchased from MeasureUp).
- Extend the product: Add more time, extending the Valid Until date.
- Upgrade the product: convert a 30- or 60-days online product into a one year online.
Note. Please read the article How to see the product information to know how see when a product expiry.
- Go to www.measureup.com.
- Click on Sign in, and click on SIGN IN.
- Type your username and password, and click on Sign in.
- You will be taken to My Account page. Press the LEARNING LOCKER button on the top left of the page
- Look for the product you want to upgrade or extend.
- Click on the Upgrade/ Extend link. Note. You may do this when viewing your products as icons or as a list.
- The product page on the MeasureUp website will open in your browser, perform the following actions:
- Select the Mode Option box: 1, 5, or 10 days, or you can upgrade your product to a one year online
- Enter the Quantity.
- Click on ADD TO CART and then on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- Select your payment method, enter your payment details and, then, click on PLACE ORDER.
- When your purchase has been finalized you will receive an Order Notification with your Product key.
- Register the product key in your Learning Locker.
Note. The extension will count from the moment the key is registered if the product has already expired, or from the expiry date if the product is about to expire.