When you finish your Practice test you can see your Test Score Report. However, My Learning Locker allows you review all your Test Score Reports anytime.
To review all your Test Score Reports, please follow these instructions:
- Access www.measureup.com.
- Hover the mouse over Sign in, and click on SIGN IN.
- Type your username and password, and click on Sign in.
- On the top menu, hover the mouse over Account, and click on My Learning Locker.
- Click on the HISTORY tab.
Note. The reports are grouped by-products, and the test attempts are sorted by most recent.
Each report contains the following information:
- Date and time of the attempt.
- Open Score Report. This link allows open the Test Score Report.
- Score. Percentage obtained in the Practice Test.
- Answered. Number of questions answered in relation to the total number of Practice test questions.
- Mode. Shows the mode in which that attempt was launched: Certification, Practice, or Custom.
- Look for your test and your attempts (you can search the reports by using the search toolbar at the top or the dropdown menu).
- Click on Open Score Report to open the Test Score Report of that attempt.
Note. If you have a downloaded product, please, review the article How to update your History to a downloaded Practice Test to more info.
What would you like to do next?
- Do you want to undestand the Test score report? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to purchase a product? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to launch a Practice Test? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to search for a product? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to extend or to update a product? Click here for more info.